RJS Waste Management are committed to maintaining the health and well-being of our employees, customers and suppliers during this difficult time.
We have created a Coronavirus – (COVID 19) Policy, this contains the following documents:
Appendix 1 – Risk Assessment
Appendix 2 – Staying COVID-19 Secure
Appendix 3 – Code of Conduct
Appendix 4 – Government posters
Appendix 5 – Government Guidelines – Working safely during COVID-19
All staff have received training and on-going monitoring will be taking place. We will continue to follow Government guidelines and up date our policy as and when required.
We have also updated our Business Continuity plan and put secure systems in place for staff to work from home when required. Which means that we can remain committed to supporting our customers and endeavour to provide our usual high level of service.
We will continue to:
- provide regular staff training and keep employees updated during Site Briefings, Tool Box Talks, Job Chats and Appraisals
- practicing good levels of hygiene in our premises and when at our clients’ sites, complying fully with any specific local arrangements
- making our staff fully aware of the need to self-isolate if they experience symptoms or where they are at a high risk of infection due to travel or close proximity to anyone testing positive
- avoiding any non-essential meetings or gatherings for the time being
- put in place processes and procedures to enable staff to work from home where practicable to do so
- keep in touch with our customers and maintaining good communications throughout.
Russell Shrives, Managing Director